Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Parker! Parker!"..."Tol, have you seen Parker?" "Boys, have you seen Parker?" "Did he already get in the car?"
"Maybe?"..."He's not there!" "Parker!"
In a frantic I finally found him taking a little snooze, of all places, under his bed!


Call me crazy, but I love the night before prep, visiting with family while preparing more food Thanksgiving day, and the chaos of a big family!
Here we are out in Nampa at Scott and Geri's for our big family feast...
what noise, what laughs, what chaos...
what fun!!




There was a meer 33 of us in all. There were so many we had to take two different photos to assure everyone would be seen!
Note: Parker and Matthew sitting on the floor are exactly the same age, born only a few hours apart! I love watching them play together, they're good buddies!
You can imagine how much my boys love the holidays when they get to see all their cousins...they love every minute of it!

Tol and I are so grateful for family, good friends-old and new, 3 awesome boys, 11 years of marriage bliss:)(ok maybe not every moment has been blissful, but pretty close),
and BSU football (Tol had to throw that in:))

And now Christmas is just around the corner!! Can't wait, I love this time of year!!

3 comments:

Julie Gropp said...

What great pictures! Everyone is growing up so fast. Wish we could have been there.

Steph said...

Hi Nikki,

All I can say is Wow! What a great big family you have!! That must have been a LOUD outing. :)
(I got your blog off of Tracy's site. ) I'll check in every so often. I love your family. Taylor is one of my favorite piano students!

Tracy said...

What a fun, fun gathering! I have done that same thing - lost a child IN MY HOME! That was funny - but scary too, huh?!