Sunday, November 11, 2007

In The Kitchen With Santa


"Are you ready for this, Nik?" "Heck yeah! Bring it on!"

We met Wayne (aka Santa look-a-like) when we went to Seattle in August.
We hit it off from the get go!
A little bit about our friend Wayne Gnomes; A Hawaiian native, married to Kathy, really truly gets mistaken for Santa Claus, very intelligent, a really big guy with an even bigger heart, and an awesome cook!
He promised me in Seattle that next time he was in Boise (which is quite often) he would teach Lisa and me some of his secret recipes and show us how easy cooking really can be.

Wayne, very patiently, giving me tips on how to make

yummy pan fried noodles with pork and veggies.

Viola! Pan fried noodles...and so easy to make. And they were so-o-o-o-o good!

Onto sushi rolls! Tol and Hannah in deep concentration,

you know how competitive Tol can be! Who will be named best Su chef?


Hailey jumped in on the fun, too! And if I remember right she had expert looking rolls!


Hailey taking her victory lap with a few attachments. :)

Thanks, Wayne! See ya next time!

2 comments:

jmholloway said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. You will have to teach me some of the stuff you learned. I could definitely use some help in the kitchen.

Mindi :)

Tracy said...

Oh, neat!! I wish Santa could come to my kitchen!!!