Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Few Moments from Preschool

Three days a week I have preschool with Parker and Levi. So far, we have learned about ourselves, our bodies, the 5 senses, families, leaves, transportation, fall, colors, shapes, and Halloween! I love seeing them grow and learn right before my eyes. Here are a few photos from our preschool.

FALL and LEAVES WEEK:

We went on a walk and picked up various leaves, brought them home, sorted them into colors and glued them on our paper tree in the hall. They really got into this project.

They raked leaves.

Then jumped in the huge pile!

One day, for snack we had granola bars and spinach leaves. I was surprised at how much they loved the spinach. They asked for seconds! (I did tell them it would make them strong)


TRANSPORTATION WEEK:

We made cars out of cardboard and went to a drive-in cartoon

We took the city bus downtown
On the bus.
Parker and Levi thought it was weird we didn't have to wear seat belts. I kinda wonder why, too.
We floated in a raft and sang songs

We have lots more fun planned for the rest of the year. On to letters next week. This is my last year doing this. I can't believe Parker will be in Kindergarten next year!

No comments: