Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ice Skating

One of the things Taylor and Brayden wanted to do during Christmas break was go to Ice World and try out ice skating. Tol was happy to stay home with Parker and I was excited to take the boys. So off we went!



There were a few falls, actually a lot of falls when we first hit the ice.

But, then they got the hang of it.


Brayden was not afraid off anything. He was rippin' it up on the ice!


We were having so much fun! Before we knew it, it was time to go. They begged to go around one more time. I said, "Sure! Meet me at the gate."

Next thing I knew Brayden was screaming as he crawled out of the gate. I carried him to the car, rushed home, called the doctor, and Tol took him to get x-rayed. Our fun adventure ended with Brayden crawling out of the rink with a spiral break to his leg. Same leg he broke last year!

He says he will never skate again. We'll see!

1 comment:

williamsfam5 said...

he's such a tough and cute kid. I bet he'll skate again...it might just be a while.