Thursday, February 5, 2009

12th Anniversary

November 22, 2008


Tol and I celebrated our 12 years together in Salt Lake City. We were joined with Aaron and Emily Williams, Nathan and Melanie Williams, Paul Rutter, and Julie Rutter. The first night we were there I got sick, sick, sick with the flu...what fun! This is the morning after...still a little pale and not 100%, but I was not going to lay in bed all day!

A Salt Lake trip would not be complete without a trip to Temple Square.


After some shopping and relaxation in the hotel, the real reason for going to Salt Lake...The Coldplay concert!!!

We sat with Paul and Julie on one end and the Williams' clan was on the on the opposite side. The concert was awesome!
 
We had a great time rockin' out to all the songs! It was a great weekend, minus being sick! :)


When we returned home I surprised Tol with a Bart McCarroll (my brother :)) original... one of Tol's most inspiring sports heroes of all time, Michael Jordan. He displays it proudly in his office. I love surprises, and this one was so great!

No comments: