Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Typical Night at the Gropp's

Who can make Mom and Dad laugh the most...



It all starts with one...
Brayden came out of his room dressed as his favorite book character...Captain Underpants! He got a pretty good laugh from Mom, so....


Parker gave it a shot!
 "I strong, look at my muscles!"

And it continues through the night...

with a show put on by Big Belly Bill and his trusty sidekick, Big Buns Benny.




It's funny the things kids say, especially 3-year-olds. At the end of the Big Belly Bill and Big Buns Benny show Parker shook his head and said, "The brothers are so funny!" I love how he refers to Taylor and Brayden as "the brothers". Can I just stop time right now, I don't want them to grow up.

4 comments:

Brittnee said...

My brothers and sisters used to do shows for my parents too. The pictures are really cute.

Tracy said...

Wow, that had me laughing out loud too! Especially Parker's underwear bracelets. :) "the brothers" - LOVE that! Fun post guys - fun family. :)

williamsfam5 said...

like the BIG belleys!!!!!!!!!

i miss you.

your friend,
brooklyn.

Nampa Gropp Gang said...

Sorry Nik, you can't stop...so don't blink! And keep taking pictures! It's the only thing that keeps them little!