Saturday, October 20, 2007

BARBER TO BOISE RACE

The Barber to Boise Race took place this Saturday. Nikki and Brandie ran the 5k race starting at Albertsons Corp. on Parkcenter and ending at Ann Morrison Park. Nathan and Tol ran from Barber Park to Ann Morrison Park for the 10k race.


Nathan and I were able to stay together the entire time, finishing one second apart. We started the race with the idea that we would go "slow", but the competitive nature in us kept urging us forward to pass the next runner. In the end, we were passed only once by a man in a "Tighty Whitey" shirt. We kept our eye on him and passed him up with our final sprint to the finish line.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Boo Tighty Whitey - Yay Tol and Nathan!! Nikki, you inspire me! You two are awesome! Maybe when I get my act together, Chip and I can do fun things like that too - for now I'll keep being his cheerleader. :)